Logging in to Google Classroom
Every student has a School District of Philadelphia Google Account. This account allows them to acccess their teachers’ Google Classroom pages. On these pages you will find homework, announcements, and assignments. To log in, follow these directions:
1.Go to Google.com
2. Click on the blue “Sign In” button in the upper right hand corner.
3. Enter your username and password.
4. Click on the “waffle” in the upper right hand corner.
5. Click on “Google Drive.”
6. Click on the “waffle” once again.
7. Scroll down to “more.”
8. Click on “Google Classroom” icon.